ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: Open Now
King County's contractor has moved into restoration activities now that approximately 3,000 feet of new pipe is installed between 32nd Avenue West and Smith Cove Park. While construction activities are a lot more limited than during pipe fusion and the pipe pull, people can still expect activity in the project area.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Work hours from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. during the week; we will provide notification of any after hours or weekend work.
- Two-way traffic maintained on 32nd Avenue West, with occasional, brief traffic delays for truck turnaround and equipment movement.
- Staging will remain in Smith Cove Park to support ongoing work to connect the new pipe to the existing system.
Here is what you can do
- Learn about the construction method being used
- Scroll through construction activities and see the schedule
- Learn about construction activities in Smith Cove Park, and at 32nd Avenue West and Clise Place West
- Ask the project team questions
- Sign up for more information
How to use this online open house
- Visit stations in the tabs at the top of the page
- Click the or select any tab at the top of the page to move between the stations
- Keep track of your notes and questions at the bottom of the page and submit them at the "For more info" station